Accredited Businesses find that it pays to spruce up their BBB Business Reviews on BBB’s website.
After all, people clicked on BBB Business Reviews for Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois more than 2.78 million times last year. In most cases, these were potential customers looking for companies to provide the products and services they need. They’re the kind of hot leads most businesses love to get.
For several years, BBB has allowed Accredited Businesses to add enhancements to their websites. These can include:
- Photos, including your business logo.
- Your business hours.
- Service area.
- Products and/or services you offer.
- Policies, such as warranty or refund policies.
- Business description.
These enhancements make your BBB Business Review stand out from the rest. To improve your review, you need to follow this simple steps to log in to your review:
- Find your review on the BBB website, then hover over “For Business” on the upper right of the page. The drop-down menu should list “Edit [name of company].”
- Click on that and log into your BBB account. (You will need your Business ID number for this. The number was sent to you when you became BBB Accredited. You can also find it by looking at the URL for your BBB Business Review. The ID is the number at the end of the URL.
- Once you log in, you will see a list of things to add: photos, descriptions, hours or other items you desire.
- BBB will review your additions, which should then be visible on your review within 72 hours.
This article and graphic originally appeared in the Spring 2015 issue of BBB’s Torchlight magazine for Accredited Businesses and Accredited Charities.